• True Colors Master Designer
• Advanced Training in Redken, Wella, Goldwell, Aveda, and Paul Mitchell
• Vidal Sassoon Acedemy 5-day Intense Advanced Trianing, a hands-on Color and Cutting Course.
• Over 30 Years of Experience
• Certified for over 15 years in Brazilian Keratin Hair Treatments
• Her work has been featured in numerous magazines
• Advanced Color Class with Sherry Ratay.
• Training in Deva Curl and Raw Curl Systems
• Specializes in Haircutting, Highlights, Color, Formal Styles, Curly Hair, Razor Cutting, and Ethnic Hair
• Certified in DevaCurl for curly hair
• Certified through American Cancer Society "Look Good Feel Better" Program
• Certified: Paul Mitchell Gathering 2013
• "Tear Sheet" Miami Fashion Week training for NY Fashion Week
• Advanced Training - Aveda-Razor Cutting with Dusty Rhode, and Nick Arrojo Razor Cutting
Originally from New York, Colette spent most of her career working in West Palm Beach. She has trained with Nick Arrojo from the TV series "What Not To Wear," in the Orlando Hair Show. She also worked with Redken in Columbus for several years. She has lived in Vero with her husband and their daughter for almost 10 years now.
"I know how important your hair is; I love making my clients look and feel beautiful."
Examples of Colette's Work: Check out more of her work on Instagram
Hair & Makeup (cover picture)
Brazilian Keratin Treatment
Color & Cuts
Colette's Schedule: Tuesday - Saturday (late night Thursdy until 8pm)
Women's Haircut and Style...$60+
Blow Dry & Style...$40+
Single Process ( re-growth)...$70+
Sunlights (less than partial)...$40+
Hair Straightening / Treatments: Quoted